Thursday, January 5, 2012

Best of 2011

Sorry this is a bit late...

Here are my favorite albums of 2011, in no particular order:


Laura by Diego Garcia
GOOD SONG: All Eyes On You


El Camino by the Black Keys (back again from last year!)
GOOD SONG: Gold on the Ceiling


Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes
GOOD SONG: The Shrine/An Argument


Stone Rollin' by Raphael Saadiq
GOOD SONG: Heart Attack


Bon Iver by Bon Iver
GOOD SONG: Michicant


The Rip Tide by Beirut
GOOD SONG: Goshen


Ceremonials by Florence & The Machine (back again from last year's list, too!)
GOOD SONG: Spectrum

There were a lot of other good albums from this year, and a lot of bad ones, too (I won't mention those) but I'd say these are the ones that I find myself listening to the most, and are consistently, track-to-track, good.


But what do YOU think??


Over and out,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment