Monday, January 30, 2012

A morsel from Earle

Hey ladies and gentlemen!
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been working on my school play and things got a bit crazy. So much for my New Years' Resolution, right?
I don't have a full-length post for you right now, but I just thought I'd shoot this one out there:

Justin Townes Earle's new album comes out March 27th, but you can listen to his new single "Nothing's Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now." Unsurprisingly, it's a but of a melancholy song, but it's beautiful, and definitely worth a listen. I'm a huge fan of his and can't wait for his new album.

Here is this GOOD SONG:
"Nothing's Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now" by Justin Townes Earle.
Nothing's gonna change and it looks like Justin just don't give a hoot.
Over and out,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment